Tuesday, March 18, 2014

~ Provolone Cheese Chips



































Recipe from Kathryn
Provolone Cheese Chips

To make these chips..... Cut 1 slice of provolone cheese into 8 wedges.... Place spaced apart on a sprayed parchment lined pan.... Sprinkle with desired herbs and spices....and a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese....

Bake for 9-10 minutes at 400 degrees.... I used my toaster oven for these....

IMMEDIATELY remove the chips from the parchment and cool on another piece of parchment.... They stick if you leave them on too long....

Top with desired dip...like Jalapeño Dip
Oh So Yummy!
1 serving =

3 comments:

  1. This looks so good!! What spices did you use on your cheese Kathryn?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Becky, I always love my go-to seasonings, garlic and onion powder.... And I have quite a collection of seasoning mixtures from Spice Hunter.... The. Mexican one is nice on these...but I am always trying new flavors....

      Delete
  2. Hi I bought provolone cheese and I don't like the smell. Will this recipe remove the stink?

    ReplyDelete