Tuesday, March 18, 2014

~ Maple Butter Creams Fat Bombs


Recipe from Kathryn
Maple Butter Creams Fat Bombs
Make 14 little scoops... (8 fat gr. per little scoop)

1 stick of Butter, melted.
1/2 tsp. Maple Extract
1/2 tsp.Vanilla Extract
1/4 cup of Heavy Cream.
10+ drops stevia



I put all of these ingredients into a small metal bowl...placed that bowl into a larger bowl that had ice and water in it.....then, holding the smaller bowl, I mixed it with electric beater, until nice and fluffy.... Now take a tiny ice cream scoop and scoop it onto a plate...put into freezer until frozen...then, put frozen scoops, into an airtight freezer container and store in freezer...enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. These are wonderful on pancakes or waffles or added to your morning coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am new to the low carb lifestyle and a little tight on funds, I recently purchase granulated stevia, can that be used in place of the liquid stevia? If so how much?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure they would work.....I would just add some and taste and add some more until you get the sweetness that you like!... Enjoy! :)

      Delete