Tuesday, March 18, 2014

~ Butter Mint Fat Bombs


































Recipe from Kathryn
Butter Mint Fat Bombs

4 Tbsp. Butter, melted
3 Tbsp. Coconut Oil, melted
3/4 tsp. Mint extract
1/2 tsp. Vanilla extract
1/8 tsp. Himalayan Pink Salt
stevia to desired sweetness

Place all ingredients together and mix very well...pour into desired tiny molds.... Freeze.... Mine made 120 tiny pieces... These are tasty!

NOTE: I wonder if the mint will help with the Keto Breath?
Makes 60 servings of 2 mints each....
Each serving=

7 comments:

  1. Are these measurements correct? How can you get 120 tiny pieces out of about 8 tablespoons of ingredient? Just making sure as I would like to make these, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It all depends on the mold you use, just how many you get.... I have this mold that makes very tiny cubes... That is what I used... Made tiny mints :)

      Delete
    2. Okay...just making sure. I bought mint extract just so I could make these!

      Delete
  2. wonder how much fresh mint (chopped up fine) could be used to replace the extract? i have a lot of mint growing in front of my house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I have no idea on this one.... You'd just have to experiment.... LOVE fresh mint!...

      Delete
  3. I just made this, super yummy. I used miniature teddy bear molds (100 ct) it's what I had on hand. No problem with 8TB of recipe, I was skeptical too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked them!... Miniature Teddy Bears sounds so cute!...

      Delete